1. For cutting photopolymer plates before mounting it is necessary to use only a sharp blade on the plate roller. Damage of a polyester substrate and its separation from the photopolymer layer should be avoided.
2. If the reverse side of a photopolymer plate is treated with solvent before installation, it is necessary to wait for its complete evaporation from the surface.
3. There should be no air bubbles, debris or dust particles between a plate and a mounting plate as well as between a mounting plate and a plate roller.
4. It is forbidden to use sharp objects for dismantling photopolymer plates.
5. A protective yellow film that absorbs UV light must cover windows and lamps inworking and storage areas.